Job Title: STEM Graduate
Reporting to: Snr Applications Specialist
Salary: Competitive / DOE
Novosound are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our multidisciplinary team, helping us to continue our mission of Pushing the Limits of Ultrasound Sensing and Imaging, with our clients (among the biggest companies in the world!). The ideal candidate will be a problem-solver, passionate about innovation and keen to work in the rapid and challenging environment of a scale-up company. You will work closely with our highly skilled team of physicists and engineers to develop ultrasound sensors and systems, addressing markets including Oil & Gas, Energy, Aerospace, Medical, Dental, and Wearable Healthcare.
- 2.1 Honours Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Physics, Engineering, or a closely related discipline.
- Skilled in the laboratory or workshop environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of ultrasonics desirable
- Experience with data processing advantageous
- IT proficiency, including core Microsoft packages
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with a degree of professionalism suited to communication both internally at Novosound and externally, with partners and customers.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Design and assemble bespoke ultrasound sensors
- Test and evaluate prototypes and products
- Apply Novosound technologies to client applications
- Write and follow protocols, procedures and specifications
- Document observed results, analyse data, draw conclusions, and make recommendations during product development activities
- Co-ordinate with wider research and engineering team
- Communicate with relevant suppliers and partners
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.