Job Title: Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Reporting to: Exec Product Development Manager
Salary: Competitive / DOE
Novosound are looking for an experienced electronics designer to join our multidisciplinary engineering team. Reporting to the Exec Product Development Manager you will co-ordinate and supervise electrical engineering staff in the design, prototyping, and development of analogue and digital electronics, for use with our ultrasound products, across a range of medical and industrial applications. We are looking for applicants who enjoy a novel challenge and can work in a fast-paced R&D environment.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years design experience
- Strong analogue and digital design skills
- Competent user of ECAD and simulation tools.
- A creative solver of technical problems
- Practical experience working to Medical Device regulations such as ISO13485 not required but desirable
- Proficiency in PC-based Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, to deadlines, potentially on multiple projects
- Co-ordination and supervision of the electrical engineering members of the wider engineering group, ensuring the both the quality and reliability of task delivery
- Reporting of electrical engineering activities and progress to Exec Product Development manager as well as wider business
- Working with our project management team to produce key deliverables on time
- Transforming customer requirements into design specifications and test documentation.
- System-level down to PCB-level design
- Design of FPGA based digital circuitry.
- Design of high-order passive and active analogue filters
- Debug of electronic hardware and system fault finding and debug activities.
- Verification and validation including regulatory and compliance process
- Creation of documentation to support product development within regulated markets
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.