Novosound are looking for a motivated Project Coordinator with relevant experience from technology delivery sectors. Reporting to our Operations Manager you would join a growing team at our development and manufacturing facility in the central belt of Scotland where our next-generation ultrasound solutions are being created. Responsibilities would include coordinating the activities required to deliver a variety of product development, customer-facing and grant-funded programs. Ideally you will have good knowledge of the principles of effective project management and the project management cycle from inception to post-delivery support including relevant financial reporting. You will have good written and verbal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external parties.
- Relevant qualification or certification in a project management discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Project coordination or project management experience in the technology delivery sector.
- Comfortable using a variety of software productivity tools in a paper-free office.
- Ability to create and manage complex project plans to ensure successful delivery of responsibilities. Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting requirements.
- Coordinating the planning, submission and implementation of projects:
- Support defining project scope and objectives.
- Proactively manage projects to minimise scope creep
- Planning & scheduling project timelines
- Optimise projects critical path
- Coordinate with management to appropriately allocate resource to projects.
- Manage project commitments to ensure progress to agreed plans
- Project administration and documentation
- Prepare scheduled project reports and other related submissions commensurate with approved project plans.
- Project tracking and reporting
- Report out regularly to senior management
- Manage project issues log and ensure timely resolution
- Track and report project progress to timeline, milestones and budget
- Maintain project risk assessment and recommend any mitigations
- Manage any project related supplier and customer aspects
- Post project delivery, report project evaluation and lessons learned