Candidate will be working to develop novosound products, ensuring precision and performance. Working with the multidisciplinary technical team the candidate will be required to develop early stage concept into robust, precision products suitable for scalable manufacture.
Honours Batchelors degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline. 1-3 years professional experience in a related role. IT competency with experience in CAD packages (Creo, ProE, Solidworks, Fusion 360, Inventor etc). Experience working in industrial, oil & gas or medical sectors preferred. Experience working with sensors or similar precision technology preferred.
- Translation of R&D outcomes into manufacturable products
- Production of technical and engineering documentation including reports and drawings
- Co-ordination with suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure product and production quality
- Physical and digital simulation and testing through prototyping, FEA etc.
- Co-ordination with scientific and engineering staff