Novosound is an award-winning Scottish ultrasound sensors manufacturer located near Glasgow. The company produces a range of innovative products using its novel thin-film manufacturing processes which address conventional limitations in ultrasound technology.
Novosound’s highly acclaimed technology is flexible, high resolution, and capable of operating at extreme temperatures enabling the business to solve some of the biggest challenges in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Medical, and Wearables Sectors.
With a focus on the Non-Destructive Testing sector, the Marketing Executive will report to the Business Development Director and be responsible for all aspects of Novosound’s marketing activities, managing all channels of communication to Novosound’s new and existing customer base, while generating a steady stream of exciting new leads to the business.
This is an exciting role at one of Scotland’s fastest growing technology businesses!
Role & Responsibilities
- Market Research – Conduct thorough market research across each sector to identify and organise potential customers for the Business Development team. Ownership of the Novosound CRM system to record and organise new and existing customers.
- Marketing Communications - Plan and implement integrated marketing communications and sales campaigns via multiple online and off-line channels including website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email marketing, newsletters, online advertising, SEO, PR, etc.
- Marketing Materials - Develop engaging content including promotional collateral, advertising materials, press releases, media campaigns, and customer facing communications to attract and win customers. Full responsibility for the Novosound website including updates and future development of the site. Graphic design for all product promotion materials for direct customers and distribution partners.
- Exhibition & Event Management – Research, planning, and implementation of all global events and exhibitions across Novosound’s target sectors including Oil & Gas, Aerospace, and Non-Destructive Testing.
- Project Management – Responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all marketing projects including regular reporting and updates to the wider team.
- Sales Support – Planning and organising of travel for the business development team, working closely with the Business Development Director to implement the overall sales growth strategy. Any other reasonable task or responsibility as part of the role.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor of Marketing Degree Preferred, or similar qualification.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing experience in a similar role
- Experience of international marketing
- Experience of marketing to the NDT market a plus, with specific experience in industrial inspection services.
- Experience working with an early stage business.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read, write, speak, and communicate fluently in English
- Well organised with exceptional project management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills, and graphic design capability
Experience in all aspects of marketing functions including content creation, campaign