Job Title: Marketing Executive
Closing Date: 17th October 2021
Full-time, Immediate Start
Novosound is looking for a forward-thinking and driven Marketing Executive to work in an exciting and multi-faceted role that includes marketing planning and strategies, copy writing, digital marketing, event planning and sales support. With a focus on the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) sector, the candidate will work closely with our commercial team to help drive new and exciting leads and fulfil the commercial objectives of the business.
By joining Novosound, you will be part of a world-class team at one of Scotland’s leading, award-winning start-ups. Customers include some of the biggest businesses in the world in aviation, energy and automotive. The ideal applicant will be aligned with Novosound’s core values of:
A relevant degree in Marketing or a relevant discipline is required. The role is open to recent graduates as well as those with some commercial experience.
- Experience in a range of digital marketing and communications channels e.g. social media, and website content management systems.
- Confidence in using a range of social media platforms to carry out brand communication, digital community/audience development and customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working as part of a team
- Experience with MS Office software – word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Good planning skills and attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
- Experience in writing engaging copy for different audiences and platforms
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- An eye for detail – both technically and aesthetically
- Graphic design, photoshop and video-editing capability
- Write and proofread creative copy for social media and articles for mainstream news outlets and relevant trade publications.
- Create engaging content/media for a number of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) to drive the Novosound brand and engage customers.
- Use photoshop and video-editing software to produce digital promotional material
- Full responsibility for the Novosound website including updates and future development of the site.
- Using Google Analytics to analyse social media and website performance and look at ways of continuously improving traffic.
- Research and plan company attendance at all national and international events and exhibitions across Novosound’s target sectors including Oil & Gas, Aerospace, and Non-Destructive Testing.
- Manage and follow up with new, incoming customer leads.
- Update the Novosound CRM system to record and organise new and existing customers.
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.