Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Full-time, Immediate Start
Novosound is looking for a forward-thinking and driven Marketing Coordinator to work in an exciting and multi-faceted role that includes marketing planning and strategies, copy writing, digital marketing, event planning and sales support.
By joining Novosound, you will be part of a world-class team at one of Scotland’s leading, award-winning start-ups. Customers include some of the biggest businesses in the world in the industrial, medical and wearable sector. The ideal applicant will be aligned with Novosound’s core values of:
- Innovation Underpinned
- Ambition and Agility
- Productive Activity
- Collective Individuality
Market Research – Conduct thorough market research across each sector to identify and organise potential customers for the Business Development team. Ownership of the Novosound CRM system to record and organise new and existing customers.
Marketing Communications - Plan and implement integrated marketing communications and sales campaigns via multiple online and off-line channels including website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, email marketing, newsletters, online advertising, SEO, PR, etc.
Marketing Materials - Develop engaging content including promotional collateral, advertising materials, press releases, media campaigns, and customer facing communications to attract and win customers. Full responsibility for the Novosound website including updates and future development of the site. Graphic design for all product promotion materials for direct customers and distribution partners.
Exhibition & Event Management – Research, planning, and implementation of all global events and exhibitions across Novosound’s target sectors including Medical, Technology, Energy, Aerospace, and Non-Destructive Testing.
Project Management – Responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of all marketing projects including regular reporting and updates to the wider team.
Sales Support – Planning and organising of travel for the business development team, working closely with the CCO to implement the overall sales growth strategy. Any other reasonable task or responsibility as part of the role.
A minimum of 2 years marketing experience is required.
- Strong communication skills
- Well organised with exceptional project management skills
- Creative problem-solving skills, and graphic design capability
- Previous experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and the wider Creative Cloud suite.
- experience with video editing beneficial.
- Experience in all aspects of marketing functions including product launches, event management, digital marketing, marketing automation, etc.
- Experience launching marketing campaigns and creating marketing strategies
- Experience with digital content creation, management, and copy writing
- An eye for detail – both technically and aesthetically
- Confidence in using a range of social media platforms to carry out brand communication, digital community/audience development and customer service
- The ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines
Salary is DOE
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Onsite with with flexible working policy
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Motherwell, ML1 5UH: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.