Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Salary: Competitive / DOE
Closing Date: 17th October 2021
Novosound are looking for an electronics designer to join our multidisciplinary engineering team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will design, prototype, and develop analogue and digital electronics for use with our ultrasound products across a range of medical and industrial applications. We are looking for applicants who enjoys a novel challenge and can work in a fast-paced R&D environment.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years design experience
- Familiarity with analogue and digital design techniques
- Practical experience with Schematic capture and PCB layout tools
- Experience with circuit simulation would be advantageous
- Good prototyping skills including soldering of surface mount components
- Proficiency in PC-based Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Transforming customer requirements into design specifications and test documentation.
- Design of low noise, wideband analogue circuits to interface between our ultrasound transducers and ADC’s.
- Design of FPGA based digital circuitry.
- Design of high-order passive and active analogue filters
- Design capture and simulation using ECAD tools
- System fault finding and debug activities.
- Verification of PCB design; creating test boards/jigs as required
- Using your knowledge and experience of EMC / LVD regulatory testing to take your designs through the CE regulatory process
- Creation of documentation to support product development within regulated markets
- Working proactively to complete scheduled tasks on time
- Peer reviewing
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.