Job Title: Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Salary: Competitive / DOE
Novosound are looking for an experienced electronics designer to join our multidisciplinary engineering team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will design, prototype, and develop analogue and digital electronics for use with our ultrasound products across a range of medical and industrial applications. We are looking for applicants who enjoys a novel challenge and can work in a fast-paced R&D environment.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years design experience
- Strong analogue and digital design skills
- Competent user of ECAD and simulation tools.
- A creative solver of technical problems
- Practical experience working to Medical Device regulations such as ISO13485 preferred
- Experience with mechatronics or electro-mechanical assemblies beneficial
- Proficiency in PC-based Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, to deadlines, potentially on multiple projects
- Transforming customer requirements into design specifications and test documentation.
- System-level down to PCB-level design of ultrasound solutions for medical and industrial markets
- Debug of electronic hardware that is part of a larger ultrasonic system
- Design of FPGA based digital circuitry.
- Design of high-order passive and active analogue filters
- System fault finding and debug activities.
- Verification and validation including regulatory and compliance process
- Creation of documentation to support product development within regulated markets
- Working with our project management team to produce key deliverables on time
- Peer reviewing
- Mentoring of other engineers
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.