Job Title: Electronics Design Engineer
Commitment: Full -Time
Salary: Competitive / DOE
Novosound are looking for an electronics designer to join our multidisciplinary engineering team. The candidate will be involved in the design, prototyping, and development of analogue and digital electronics for use with our ultrasound products. These products have applications across medical and industrial sectors and beyond. We are looking for applicants who enjoys a novel challenge and can work in a fast-paced R&D environment
- · Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- · Minimum of 2-3 years relevant design experience
- · Familiarity with analogue and digital design techniques
- · Competent user of ECAD and simulation tools, Altium and Eagle experience preferred.
- · A creative solver of technical problems
- · Good prototyping skills including soldering of surface mount components advantageous
- · Proficiency in PC-based Microsoft Office tools
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Design capture and simulation using ECAD tools
- · Design of low noise, wideband analogue circuits to interface between our ultrasound transducers and ADC’s.
- · Design of FPGA based digital circuitry.
- · Design of high-order passive and active analogue filters
- · Transforming internal and external customer requirements into design specifications and test documentation.
- · Verification of PCB design; creating prototypes, test boards and/or jigs as required
- · System fault finding and debug activities.
- · Collaboration with other product development teams, including mechanical, firmware and software engineers
- · Creation of documentation to support product development within regulated markets
- · Collaboration with third parties and suppliers
- · Working proactively to complete scheduled tasks on time
- · Peer reviewing of designs
- Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed.
*We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive a high volume of applicants.